My Followers

Friday 28 August 2015

Golden Oldie Time at CRAFTY CATZ

Hi folks well it is my turn to host CRAFTY CATZ and this week I decided that we should dig out those old stamps and digital images we all have tucked away.
We are sponsored this week by CRAFTY RIBBONS
Wow the girls have found some cracking stamps to play with but dont rush off just yet let me share with you my card
I have decided to make a Trifold card and therefore found 3 stamps from a set by Leanne Ellis. These where purchased from Sugar Nellie and are some of my first stamps way back in 2008/9
This is the card stood folded
 The front cover with a Tonic die sentiments
 2nd leaf
 The inside
All the images have been coloured with my Promarkers, 
Dies used are 
The design Paper is K & Co - Brenda Walton 
Spiders Webb and  small gems for flower centres from Stash
Well I enjoyed revisiting some older stamps and hope that you will come and do the same.
Thanks for popping by and now you can go and see what the rest have found.
Have a great weekend and Banks holiday.
challenges
Creative Moments- atg folds
Clear It Out - folds dies & punches
Cutie Pie Challenge  - cute as girlie
Incy Wincy Designs  - birthday wishes
Stamp and Create  - one for the girls

23 comments:

Janette said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card and so nice to see the oldies being dusted off again...great challenge Sue...xxx

Jo said...

Oh wow, that's gorgeous.....love those stamps!
hugs Jo x

Doreen said...

What fab images,this is gorgeous.xxx

tilly said...

what a great card, I was spoiled by choice with my old stamps and it was almost Tilda but I needed a male card lol
Tilly x

Sue Nicholson said...

Pretty card and great card shape cheers Sue N x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so very pretty and I love the colors together!

Jacee said...

So very pretty, I love the pink bow!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Curly said...

Omgosh this is gorgeous, brill design and colouring,
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend
Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget 😄xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Sue - what an unusual shaped card! Love this project and the stamps are so sweet. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and bow. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

NickScrapShack said...

They are adorable Sue, when I looked though my stamps I realized that I got so many stamps I like. I have to start using them again. Just been to lazy and using digis.

Thanks for a great challenge theme.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Nick

Unknown said...

Your card is so lovely! The shape and design are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card and a fab challenge. It was fun going through all my old stamps. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Sue have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sue, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love your unusual shape, very different, a shape to keep in mind.
Wonderful images and of course colourful layout.
Margaret

Sue said...

What a very sweet card, it's nice to go back and play with older stamps isn't it. Thank you so much for joining us at Stampotique, and enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

PaperDaisies said...

Love your card Sue. The images you have chosen are fabulous. Your card layout is stunning. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card and fab shape layout, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Crafting with an Attitude good luck and hope to see you again soon
Lyn - DT

jenn shurkus said...

whoa! what a clever card!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Jac’s Playground said...

Wowsers Sue, this is fabulous, so pretty and girlie, love those images. Great challenge this week, I enjoyed looking through all my old stamps, really must use them more often, have a great week xx

Annette said...

Wow, amazing fancy fold. Really gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.