My Followers

Friday 8 December 2017

Catch the bug Day 2 Holiday Chaos - Sketch

This time they have this fab sketch to follow.
so here is my card and hope you like what i have done with the sketch
I have gone with Traditional colours for this one.
Image is a older one but still love this and always a go to for me he is called Santa Stocking HoHoHo and available HERE
image coloured with promarkers
DP is from stash
Green tonic glitter and Redglitter
Red gems
SeeD stamp sentiment
Marianne Christmas tree diecut
Glitter ribbon from stah
Well  thats my card hope you like and i am off to link up to the challenge.
I will be back tomorrow with my crafty Catz dp card and some more Holiday Chaos challenges
Thanks for popping by I do appreciate your visit
challenges

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Sue and love the one below, love the image.xx[aNNie]🎄

Lisa Lynn said...

Sue, beautiful coloring. Great tree die with decorations. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

Jo said...

Great card, sounds like a fun challenge x

tilly said...

ho ho ho... a very jolly card, stay warm xx

Min said...

Too cute!! :) Thanks so much for playin' along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos week long celebration!! We hope you'll join us for our 'naked' card challenge this week.

Thanks again for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge.
Happy Holidays!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the red glittered panel; it adds a very festive touch! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card and thanks for sharing and joining us at Christmas with the Cuties cheers Sue